Laxness, Halld髍 (1902-1998),
Halld髍 Kiljan Laxness, born April 23, 1902, died February
8, 1998, is the most important figure of modern Icelandic literature.
In 1955, he received the Nobel Prize for literature, "for his vivid
epic power which has renewed the great narrative art of Iceland".
- Halld髍 Kiljan Laxness, The Nobel Foundation
- Halld髍 Laxness, Kuusankoski Public Library, Finland (via Internet Archive, as of January 2013)
- Laxness, Halldor, Litteraturpriser ved Niels Jensen
- Laxness, Halldor, Bibliografi.dk
- Halld髍 Laxness, English Wikipedia
- Halld髍 Laxness, deutsche Wikipedia
- Halld髍 Kiljan LAXNESS, esperanto Vikipedio
- Halld髍 Laxness, 韘lenska Wikipedia
- Halld髍 Laxness, norske Wikipedia (bokm錶)
- Halld髍 Kiljan Laxness, polski Wikipedia
- Halld髍 Laxness, svenska Wikipedia
Find other Nordic Authors named Laxness,
others born in 1902
or deceased in 1998.
Look for more information in
Det Kgl. Bibliotek,
Project Runeberg, 2005-04-30 23:06 (runeberg)